Monday, October 10, 2005

HELLO SEC 2S!

I THINK I'M ADDICTED TO COMING HERE! HAHAHAHA ;D

THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE PAPER LEFT! WE CAN DO IT! AFTER THIS, WE CAN ALL DANCE TOGETHER!

OMG I'M SOOO EXCITED! ;D SEC 2S LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAAAM!

OKAY AS FOR PA, WE'RE STARTING CHINGAY ON 16 OCTOBER AT 3PM. If you want to participate, please note that you cannot be absent from any practice! I'm meeting Lydia at the Kallang MRT at 3pm this Sunday. Turn up there on time too if you want to participate! <3

Dance is our life.
We live to dance;
we die without it.
It is the air we breathe;
the food we take;
the all-important H2O in our life.
How we survived these few weeks,
I really have no idea;
but we did and that's all that matters.
A few more days till we dance;
a few more days to the revival of our souls.

BY CHUYUN.
HAHAHAH LOVELOVE<3

Anonymous
20:54
CRESCENT DANCE OUR FIRST LOVE

CRESCENT.
DANCE.
SEC 2'05


pictures!
pictures! 2

alyssa
amelia
yuqi
dixin
adrienna
michelle
elizabeth
isabella
joycelyn
jeanne
lydia
joyce
lily
peiyi
jane
gloria
sarah
chuyun
zifang
shihui
wenlin
angela

we got the poem here.

10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
05.2006
07.2006
10.2006
11.2006
01.2007
LINK US!