Friday, November 25, 2005
Wellwell, what do we have here? Oh look! It's a little twerpy moron by the name of anon! Dear me, anon is SUCH an ugly name. I'm really sorry your Mummy gave you that name):
First thing's first.
Have we EVER said that Cheefy thought up that poem? NO! We never did. Oh how could you assume? As my Pri 6 teacher always said, "Don't ever assume cos it makes an a** out of you and me". And since I am not a vulgar person by nature, I will not swear(:
Oh and here's the MSN conversation that Cheefy and I had on what quotes to put on our dance blog to prove to you that we NEVER made them, and never intended to make people think we made them. In fact, I would proudly say we got them from a ballet forum. What does that mean? OH DEAR! THE MAKER OF THAT BLOGSKIN PLAGIARISED!
Conversation:-
(Cheefy and I have been talking since 15:42, she's been giving me loads of quotes on ballet and dance)
10/7/2005 5:01:42 PM Zifang:
A day that is not danced is a day that is not lived
10/7/2005 5:02:19 PM Chuyun:
honestly, where do you get such stuff from?
10/7/2005 5:02:53 PM Zifang:
ballet forums(:
10/7/2005 5:03:03 PM Zifang:
i found my paradise(:
...after some time...
10/7/2005 7:34:46 PM Zifang:
heyys
10/7/2005 7:34:54 PM Zifang:
you want to have a sec two dancers blog?
10/7/2005 7:34:56 PM Zifang:
for the sec twos
10/7/2005 7:35:07 PM Chuyun:
hmm?
10/7/2005 7:35:09 PM Chuyun:
okay ;D
10/7/2005 7:35:13 PM Chuyun:
I'LL MAKE IT!
10/7/2005 7:35:13 PM Zifang:
and no matter which school you and wenlin and joycelyn are in
10/7/2005 7:35:24 PM Zifang:
you're still part of the sec two dancers 2005 !!((:
10/7/2005 7:35:35 PM Zifang:
oh, and angela!
10/7/2005 7:35:45 PM Zifang:
We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams
10/7/2005 7:35:59 PM Zifang:
doesnt this suit crezdance!
10/7/2005 7:36:01 PM Zifang:
(:
10/7/2005 7:36:29 PM Chuyun:
OKAY!
10/7/2005 7:36:31 PM Chuyun:
i'll make the blog
10/7/2005 7:36:37 PM Chuyun:
and i'll invite all of you!
10/7/2005 7:36:38 PM Chuyun:
wait
10/7/2005 7:36:44 PM Chuyun:
i shall start with the skin
10/7/2005 7:36:58 PM Zifang:
haha
10/7/2005 7:37:05 PM Zifang:
do after exams
10/7/2005 7:37:11 PM Zifang:
concentrate on exams first(:
10/7/2005 7:37:41 PM Chuyun:
dont careee
10/7/2005 7:37:44 PM Chuyun:
;D
10/7/2005 7:37:59 PM Zifang:
haha
10/7/2005 7:38:06 PM Zifang:
okay, but dont neglect studies!(:
10/7/2005 7:38:12 PM Chuyun:
okieee
10/7/2005 7:38:13 PM Chuyun:
i wont
10/7/2005 7:38:15 PM Zifang:
i'll tell whichever sec two dancer i can find(:
10/7/2005 7:38:16 PM Chuyun:
;D
...after some time...
10/7/2005 8:20:12 PM Zifang:
want to put some quotes in the blog too?
...after some time...
10/7/2005 8:50:54 PM Zifang:
We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams
Therefore, it is pretty obvious from the word 'quotes', that the poem was NOT written by us. Unless you're telling me you don't know what 'quotes' mean, in which I would recommend you to click here.
Secondly,
I wonder what would Mrs Lee say if she knew that you called her a 'he'! I can tell she wouldn't be too impressed with:
1. Your knowledge of our school
2. Your respect for her
Sigh, anon anon, I don't know who you are but I can tell you're not a very smart one. I'm sorry, I guess the better genes from your parents were not passed down to you D;
Lastly,
During our 4-day dance practice we have already bonded a lot with our juniors. Those who I used to hate (yes, I admit it, I used to hate some of our juniors) turned out to be really nice. Thus, I have a totally different view on my juniors now- no more negative views. In fact, quite a number of my dance juniors who I used to dislike have quit already, and I'm actually pretty proud of them. Cos they had enough courage to quit and follow another passion of theirs (the CCA they're joining, whatever it is).
Therefore, anon, your accusation is of NO SUBSTANCE.
Thank you for visiting though!
-bows(:
Oh and we would like to thank the following site for the poem:
ThinkExist Quotations
Tschus! ;D
Anonymous
23:01
CRESCENT DANCE OUR FIRST LOVE