Friday, December 09, 2005
ALL DANCERS HEAR YE!
I AM MAKING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT ONCE AND ONCE ONLY.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SIZE YOU WANT FOR YOUR DANCE TEE BY THIS SUNDAY (11 DECEMBER 2005) OR I WOULD ASSUME YOUR SIZE AND HAND THE DESIGN AND SIZE CHART IN WITH THE SIZE I ASSUME, WHICH MIGHT NOT BE THE IDEAL SIZE THOUGH I TRY MY BEST TO CHOOSE IT.
Bear in mind that due to the material (dryfit), oversized shirts are not encouraged to be chosen as you know when you do gym, the teeshirt tends to be lifted up a little and if you're not wearing your leotard...
Actually, even if you're wearing your leotard, it's not very nice to YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.
SIZE CHART (with accordance to Crescent PE tee) :
XXS = 34
XS = 36
S = 38
M = 40
L = 42
TELL ME VIA EMAIL/SMS/PHONE/THIS TAGBOARD.
PLEASE SPREAD THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL DANCERS!
Danke schon.
Tschues!
P.S. I found the following 3 pictures worthy of a second glance(:

Cheefy seems to find this pose very close to heart, perhaps this is her favourite pose? ;D

HAHAH OKAY YOU CANNOT MISS LIZARD IN THIS. I MEAN, LOOK AT HER!!!
Joyce is using her HELLOKITTY KE AI DE MIAN KONG with FULL FORCE; and Sherryn is showing the gung-ho side of her(:

And here, Sherryn, Cynthia and Lydia takes our breath away with their unique and inspiring poses! ;D
Anonymous
15:09
CRESCENT DANCE OUR FIRST LOVE