Sunday, February 19, 2006
DANCERS!
I decided to post on this very-very-very-dead-beyond-dead-till-the-point-where-even-the-cobwebs-collected-have-decomposed blog.
Well well...
WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN CRESCENT DANCE MAN?
Update me! ;D
I know about the Malacca competition...
I know about the Spanish Ballet performance by the Sec 4s...
I know about the performance for the ex-Crescentians...
I know about the Musical Evening at the end of the year in conjuction with band and the DISGUSTING other CCA (note that this is purely my opinion, not Crescent Dance's)...
What else is there to know about?
Anyway, EVERYONE IF YOU ARE FREE ON THIS SATURDAY (25.02.2006),
PLEASE GO GET TICKETS FOR THE DANCE IN UNITY 2006 PERFORMANCE!
Loads of us are performing!
Christine, Cassandra, Ginette, Wenlin, Elizabeth, Lydia, Keon, Cheefy, Cynthia, Valerie, Wendy, and I. (Did I miss anyone out?)
It starts at 8pm, in the Kallang Theatre.
Ticket pricing = $10, $15, or $20;
but the school is supposed to help you guys subsidised 60%, so go do the math yourself on how much you'd need to pay.
For more information, ask anyone who performs in it during dance tomorrow!
LOTS OF LOVE<3
Anonymous
19:59
CRESCENT DANCE OUR FIRST LOVE